Tuesday, December 27, 2011

On God's finger

A while back, I found some old pictures from high school.  I remember this day very well.  We took a ton of pictures thinking that we were going to edit them and make it look like we were flying.  The original editing was to just take the paint brush in MS Paint and white everything out but the people and the hand.

A lot of the pictures were useless and didnt work as well as others.  These were the best two.  i edited them in MS Paint and Picnik.  I dont remember where the background pictures specifically came from, just a Google search for clouds...

The long haired one is me, the girl in the vest is my Sammi, and the guy is Greg :)

The one of Greg and I is my favorite.  Look how thin I was!!  And I thought I was fat then...

No comments:

Post a Comment