Thursday, January 26, 2012

13 Year Old Me

Because can.  In memory of thirteen year old me, heres some of the music that always takes me back to those days.  My silly days of becoming someone I wasnt just to prove that I could make a certain boy like me...  It worked, anyhow ;)

 

1985 - Bowling for Soup

So there I would be, home alone doing sit ups in the living room with the Radio Disney channel turned on.  And this song would come on every day.  It eventually became one of my favorites.  Ill never forget the day i called my friend Corey and asked what the lyrics were.  ha!



What You Waiting For? - Gwyn Stefani

I dont remember anymore which NOW CD it was on...  But my best friend April went out and bought it and this song was my favorite just because of the line "Take a chance you stupid hoe."  This was definitely my jam haha.



Beautiful Soul - Jesse McCartney

Seriously, who didnt love Jesse McCartney back then!?  I never went through the NSYNC or Backstreet Boys phase, so I guess Jesse was the first teenage heart-throb I was ever a fan of... 

No comments:

Post a Comment